Add a modern yet timeless look to your kitchen with Pepper Shaker. With dovetail drawer boxes, full extension glides and an espresso finish, Pepper Shaker produces a dramatic, contemporary twist to a classic design. Pepper Shaker features a clean, simple design that pairs well with any layout or color scheme and is adaptable enough for use in both traditional and modern homes.
Forevermark Cabinetry is pleased to offer factory assembled cabinets that are Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association certified. KCMA certified cabinets are recognized in the marketplace as a quality product able to perform after a rigorous battery of tests simulating years of household use. For more information, please visit www.kcma.org/consumers.
KCMA’s rigorous; in-laboratory compliance program measures the integrity of our cabinets through five tests covering cabinet structure, door and drawer operation and the cabinetry finish.
- Our cabinets go through a variety of weight tests to ensure they are safe, sturdy and durable for our customers. Falling cans, your china collection and even grabbing a hold of a cabinet door during a fall are no match for our KCMA certified cabinets.
- Next our cabinet doors are slide tested for 25,000 cycles. That’s 25 years’ worth of use in an average family home. Our KCMA-certified cabinetry will keep pace with your active lifestyle.
- Third, we swing test our cabinets to avoid the shoddy look of loose or unaligned cabinet doors that often occur over time. KCMA certification ensures our cabinetry operates flawlessly with no signs of damage or looseness.
- Next we test the finish of our cabinets to ensure they can stand up to real-world use. The KCMA test exposes cabinetry to such stain threats as vinegar, grape juice, coffee, alcohol and even mustard for varying amounts of time.
- Finally we heat test our cabinets to prove they can handle the inevitable temperature hazards in your kitchen with no discoloration or blistering.
Forevermark Cabinetry features the use of Waterborne UV finishes furnished by Sherwin-Williams on certain door styles, including Pepper Shaker. The benefits of waterborne UV finishes include superior scratch resistance, low VOCs, finishes that are formaldehyde-hazard free and reduction in environmental impact.
Forevermark Cabinetry is proud to offer products manufactured using Sherwin-Williams coatings as part of our goal to offer high performance products designed and manufactured taking steps to reduce environmental impact and meet or exceed the most stringent regulatory requirements.
You can be sure that the solutions you’re choosing satisfy the highest standards for performance while meeting or exceeding regulatory requirements. This means you’ll never have to choose between the best coatings for the environment and the best coatings for delivering a quality look that lasts.
Forevermark Cabinetry is proud to further demonstrate our commitment to the well-being of our customers by offering select lines, including Gramercy White with UL Environment’s GREENGUARD GOLD certification.
The GREENGUARD GOLD Certification Program (formerly known as GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification) offers stricter certification criteria, considers safety factors to account for sensitive individuals (such as children and the elderly) and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. It gives assurance that products designed for use in indoor spaces meet strict chemical emissions limits, which contribute to the creation of healthier materials. This standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities. GREENGUARD Certification strives to protect human health and quality of life by establishing standards and certification programs to reduce exposure to chemicals and to improve indoor air quality. The GREENGUARD standards are among the most stringent indoor air quality standards in the world and they are based on available standards and guidelines from national and international public health agencies. For more information, visit: http:greenguard.org/en/consumers.aspx